NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING (AGM) & AGENDA
Notice is hereby given that the 2020/2021 Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the University of Ghana Co-operative Credit Union Ltd. will be held on Thursday, 28th October, 2021 via Zoom at 12:30pm Universal Time UTC.
The business of the AGM will be as follows:
1. To Consider and Adopt the Statement of Accounts of the Union for the year ended 30th June, 2021 together with the Reports of the Management Board, Loans Committee, Supervisory Committee, Manager and Auditors’ thereon.
2. To Confirm Minutes of the 2019/2020 Annual General Meeting.
3. To Adopt a Resolution
4. To Present and Approve the 2021/2022 Budget Statement.
5. To Launch Strategic Plan and New Products
6. To Amend the University of Ghana Credit Union Bye-Laws
7. To Transact Any Other Business.
Members are required to register to participate in the AGM. Find below the registration link:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about how to join the meeting.The registration link is also available at www.ugcreditunion.
Members are required to submit questions related to the AGM through email@example.com, on or before 4.00 pm, Monday, October 25, 2021. Questions submitted after this date will not be attended to.