Notice of Annual General Meeting (AGM) & Agenda
Notice is hereby given that the 2021/2022 Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the University of Ghana Co- operative Credit Union Ltd. will be held on Thursday, 27th October, 2022 at 12:30pm. The venue is the Great Hall, University of Ghana, Legon.
The business of the AGM will be as follows:
- To Consider and Adopt the Statement of Accounts of the Union for the year ended 30th June, 2022 together with the Reports of the Management Board, Loans Committee, Supervisory Committee, Manager and Auditors thereon.
- To Confirm Minutes of the 2020/2021 Annual General Meeting.
- To Adopt Resolutions.
- To Present and Approve the Budget Statement for the Period July 1, 2022 to December 31, 2023.
- To Swear-in Elected Officers.
- To Transact Any Other Business.
Members are required to submit questions related to the AGM through firstname.lastname@example.org, on or before 4:00 pm, Monday, October 24, 2022. Questions submitted after this date may not be attended to. You can access the annual report through this link UGCCU Anual Report 2022